Buy San Pedro Cactus Peruvianus (Trichocereus) Online
We offer San Pedro Cactus Peruvianus (Trichocereus) here in the US imported directly from Peru. This product is harvested in a sustainable manner and enables the final customer to help and contribute to the tribes that protect and harvest this popular plant.
We ship orders every single day through USPS and always provide our customers with a tracking number. We have been importing and selling San Pedro Cactus for many years and have long standing relationships with growers in Peru. Our San Pedro Cactus is of high quality and we offer competitive prices as well as wholesale rates.
San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) is also known in South America as Achuma, Huachuma, Wachuma, Giganton , Aguacoya, and Hahuacollay.
Harvesting San Pedro Cactus
Our San Pedro Cactus for sale is harvested in the mountains of Peru, where local tribes have been harvesting for centuries. They select only the biggest and oldest plants (which are the best for all the cactus properties). Our San Pedro powder comes from cacti that is at least 30 years old. First, they cut the plant into pieces, then the get rid of the thorns of spines. They then proceed to peel off the flesh (outer skin of the cactus) and the core is used for other purposes; the core or thorns are not part of our final product.
After obtaining the flesh, it is left out in the sun to dry naturally. This dehydration process is crucial because any humidity can produce mold or other diseases. In addition to obtaining a healthy product, the final weight is only a small fraction of the plant when it was alive, resulting in a pure powder.
The sun-dried flesh is then cut into pieces and sold as chips or they are powered in a mill resulting in a very fine (flour like) powder.
San Pedro Cactus for sale in the USA
In the US, some customers prefer to purchase live San Pedro cuttings from local growers in Arizona, California and other states. San Pedro cactus is a fast-growing cactus (when compared to other species of cacti) but it still takes a long time to grow.
Many people believe that San Pedro Cactus for sale from South America (specifically Peru) is of the highest quality of any San Pedro grown around the world. This is one of the reasons why most customers in the US decide to purchase the San Pedro powder from Peru rather than the live cutting grown in the USA.
Are you looking for added security for your home? We also like to plant them around a house so that they can help protect your home from burglary. It is a succulent so they can also be helpful in any fire-resistant landscape design.
They thrive in a spot with plenty of warmth and light, and they can also grow in a location with partial shade exposure. These are drought tolerant once established with little to moderate watering needs. They have a fast growth rate and can grow to be tall and majestic so that they can be used to block unwanted views too!
If you have been wondering where to get it, your search ends here. We have superior quality San Pedro Cactus for sale, only grown from premium specimens at our nurseries! We have these cacti available in a variety of sizes so if you are looking for specimen size, take it easy and let our professional planting crew do all the work!
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Cactus Trichocereus Peruvianus
The effects of this San Pedro are incredibly strong. The Trichocereus Peruvianus is therefore absolutely unsuitable as a social party drug. The effects are simply too intense. With the use of this magical cactus it is possible to transform spiritually. Users report that the ego plays an important role in your trip on Mescaline. San Pedro is all about holding up a mirror of your ego. If you have self-knowledge then you will recognize this image and then the trip will go differently than if you do not know who you are at all. The latter could turn the perception of your contemporary life completely upside down.
The following effects will emerge while using San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Vision much more colorful and intensive.
- Objects get contours, distort or radiate light.
- Change in time and space, the space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger, the other time smaller)
- Time seems to stand still during a trip. Increase in sensory perceptions (synaesthesia), music is seen, a photo comes to life and certain objects feel differently.
- Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or an increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep rooted underlying problems can arise with the use of San Pedro Mescaline express themselves and be addressed by your own insights gained during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual way of thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Trichocereus Peruvianus is not a recreational drug.
The San Pedro cactus is not taken for fun. No, this is a very powerful spiritual Entheogen. The San Pedro will use all its powers such as violent hallucinations and visions to show you who you are and what you encounter. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings related to you. Heavily charged emotions will emerge. Not being able to run away from your feelings is the order of the day here. Cleansing the soul, cleansing and removing negative charges that are carried with you for a lifetime. We therefore always recommend that you only take San Pedro if a companion is present.
What makes the San Pedro Trichocereus Peruvianus Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. The Mescaline alkaloid is very similar to the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of Mescaline can bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. In addition to Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but also an active role after ingestion of the San Pedro cactus.
How to prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Trichocereus Peruvianus cactus for consumption?
Of course you cannot consume the cactus immediately upon arrival. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into a powder by letting it dry first. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.
- Make a cut along the entire length from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Peel off the transparent shell from top to bottom. green fabric eIf necessary, grate the pulled green from the peel.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices of about 1 cm thickness.
- Do the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 ° C until the cork feels dry.Of course you can also choose to let the San Pedro discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (The San Pedro can now also be consumed but will often lead to stomach cramps this way).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for a few hours.
- When boiling, the active substances are dissolved in the cooking water.
- Then pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A paste remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 to 5 times
- Test the paste in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter repeat the process of points 8 and 9 again until all bitter taste has disappeared from the Mescaline paste pan 1.
- Then reduce the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.Strain the contents of pan 2 before drinking it.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine strainer when draining the contents of pan 2 before consuming, as you don’t want a stray drink thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Trichocereus Peruvianus cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and with a diameter of 5-8 cm will reach approx. corresponds to an average dose. If you weigh the cactus instead of measuring it: 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus contains about 120 mg of mescaline. This means that you need 170-420 grams of cactus for a dose of 200-500 mg mescaline.
- 150 – 300 mg light to medium trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
Warning when using Mescaline San Pedro Cactus
Dust Mescaline contained in the cactus can be dangerous for health when combined with certain medications, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package insert of your medication to avoid health risks. Also do not use the San Pedro if you have psychological problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly and do not participate in traffic when using it.