Buy Ayahuasca Kit Online
This Ayahuasca Kit Pack contains the most important ingredients for creating your own shamanistic Ayahuasca brew. Ayahuasca is an entheogenic, psychedelic drink. Drinking Ayahuasca causes an intense and purifying trip.
Amongst indigenous peoples of the Amazon, Ayahuasca has been in use for hundreds of years in traditional rituals and ceremonies. The magic brew is used to contact ancestors and to gain spiritual insights. The literal meaning of Ayahuasca is ‘vine of the soul’. In addition, Ayahuasca has an important function in traditional medicinal practices amongst the Amazon peoples.
Contents of Ayahuasca Pack (Mimosahuasca)
Ayahuasca always consists of two elements: a plant containing DMT with psychedelic effects and a Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAO-i) to help your body break down this substance. This pack contains the ingredients for a so-called ayahuasca analog or anahuasca: a brew copying the chemical composition of the original Ayahuasca, using alternative ingredients. In this recipe, root bark of the Mimosa Hostilis plant (also known as Jurema Preta) are used for its abundance of DMT, while Syrian Rue serves as MAO-i. This combination is known as Mimosahuasca. Since both Mimosa and Syrian Rue are easy to work with, Mimosahuasca has become a popular alternative to more traditional Ayahuasca preparations.
This Ayahuasca pack contains 10 grams of shredded Mimosa root bark and 10 grams of Syrian Rue Seeds. Each herb is packaged individually.
Effects of Ayahuasca Kit
Ayahuasca causes an intense, cleansing, mind-blowing trip with hallucinations that can last for many hours. Many users consider Ayahuasca to be a mental and bodily purification. It brings visions about the future and the past, some pleasant and others frightening. Ayahuasca offers a new perspective on reality – like being sucked into a different dimension. Ayahuasca can provide answers to questions about life you never knew you had.
- Drinking Ayahuasca often causes undesirable and unpleasant physical side effects, like stomach aches, (intense) nausea, high blood pressure, diarrhea, transpiration, dizziness and vomiting.
- Preparing and consuming Ayahuasca alone for the first time is highly discouraged.
- Be aware that Ayahuasca’s traditions go back centuries. It was originally only used under supervision of trained shamans. Respect Ayahuasca’s ancient magic!
- Do not use together with or other MAOi (or anti-depressives).
- Do not use when pregnant.
- Do not operate heavy machinery.
- Do not participate in traffic.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of mental illness.
- Do not use when you and/or your family has a history of heart conditions.
Use of Ayahuasca Kit (Mimosahuasca)
There is an abundance of recipes for Mimosahuasca. Preparing Ayahuasca rarely succeeds on the first try. It’s advisable to do some research on different recipes in books and on the internet and choose a preparation to experiment with.
Easy Mimosa Hostilis and Banisteriopsis Caapi Recipe | How to Make Ayahuasca Tea?
This is by far the easiest buy ayahuasca kit vine recipe that will produce the best RESULT and EFFECT. We will be using Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark(Powdered) and Banisteriopsis Caapi(Resin). Buy Ayahuasca Kit, ayahuasca for sale.
Materials you will need:
- 3-4 Pots
- Measuring cup
- b. caapi
- A whole lot of time ( 5-10 hours)
- The amount we will be using as an example. You need to do simple math to find out the ratio for your recipe by using the ingredients below:
- vinegar (60mL x 3) = 180mL in total
- mimosa root bark or shredded= 160 grams
- banisteriopsis caapi resin= 150 grams of
- water (3L x 3) = 9 Liter total
- A whole lot of time
Make ayahuasca tea step by step below:
- Put 3 liter of water in a pot. Let the water cook to 80% before boiling. Then turn it down to medium heat.
- Put 60 ml vinegar apple or a white vinegar one (better if organic), but regular vinegar works just as good.
- Put the plant material mimosa hostilis inside the water.
- Mix all vinegar, mimosa, and water. Stir. Make sure that it is NOT boiling. You want it warm/hot. Cook it for 3 hours.
- Turn off the stove, and let it get a little bit cooler and then filter all the liquid. Use coffee filter/hand towel. Press the materials till you can’t get any more liquid out.
- Put the liquid and the left-over mimosa in different pots. Save both of them. Leave the liquid on the side(we need it) I want to point out that you will not have 3L of mimosa as some of the water is evaporated. this is okay, we will be making it concentrated later anyways.
- Take the leftover mimosa from the blanket/filter. Put it again in 3 liters water and put 60 mL of vinegar. Basically, doing step 1 – 6 again.
- Repeat step 7.
- Put all 3 pots of mimosa liquid together. Now you can throw away the solid shredded mimosa or any plant matter.
- Cook it till you have around 1.5 liters. Slow cooking it to make it more concentrated.
- Take the 1.5 Liter and put it in the fridge to let it cool down overnight.
- Next day filter again the liquid and put the residual materials in the trash, and warm the liquid again on the stove.
- Put in 150 grams of resin. Stir and mix it for 15-30 minutes or until it completely dissolves.
- You should have around 1 liter left
This is the most common ayahuasca recipe. However there are other recipes using different ingredients such as Syrian rue or psychotria viridis.
Buy Ayahuasca tea Kit online for sale
Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Buy Ayahuasca Kit Ayahuasca for sale