Buy Ecuadorian Magic Mushrooms Online
Ecuadorian or Ecuador magic mushrooms are thick stemmed magic mushrooms originating from the highlands of Ecuador. They were first found at 1100+ m altitudes in the Andean region of Ecuador. The Ecuadorian magic mushroom is a psilocybe cubensis, a popular species of magic mushrooms similar to the other magic mushrooms available in the market.
The Ecuadorian is a robust mushroom as it comes from a very rough region in-terms of its growing environment. You can tell an Ecuadorian by its long, thick and meaty stem and large caramel caps. This ancient mushroom has been used by pre-Columbian Mesoamerican cultures for many years. These mushrooms were used to induce an altered state of consciousness for healing rituals and religious ceremonies. Today, the Ecuadorian magic mushrooms are still used by local shamans and healers in ritual ceremonies.
The trip experience of Ecuador magic mushrooms can differ from person to person. This is the case with all magic mushrooms. Reports suggest that the Ecuadorian provides a euphoric state of mind which is dreamy and relaxing. The initial effects are known to be very intense and then it is expected to become more chill as you ease in. This strain may provide less of a body high, keeping the experience clean and spiritual.
After 10-30 minutes of consuming Ecuadorian mushrooms you will feel your mood enhanced with euphoria and excitement. Depending on dosage you will experience mild to intense visual enhancements. Things may seem like they are breathing, the nature around you will feel more alive and you will find yourself in introspective thought. Music and art will look and feel different and you will have a higher appreciation and you may relate the music or art to yourself on a more personal level. The most common museum dose (0.5-1.5g) and moderate dose (2-3.5g) should provide you with a 3-6 hour trip.
Ecuadorian Shroom Grow Information
As said earlier, the Ecuadorian mushroom is one of the most straightforward strains to grow. It’s one of the largest Ecuadorian cubensis shrooms with a length of about 10 to 13cm. Although it may take longer to colonize, the magic shroom is quite resistant. Also, it’s an ideal variety for mycology newcomers.
There are also two most comfortable ways of growing the mushroom. The first method is by using the mushroom grow kit. All you have to do is add water and wait for the liberty cap to grow. You can fill the growth kit with water until the substrate is fully submerged. Store the box in the fridge for about 12 hours. Pour out the excess water and keep the box in the provided bag. Keep spraying freshwater against the inside compartment for 12 to 15 days until the shrooms are fully mature.
The second method is making the use of spores. The spores will germinate in mycelium, which then sprouts into mushrooms. The magic mushrooms will then produce the spores, and the cycle continues.
Ecuadorian Mushroom Medical Use
Psilocybin is the active ingredient, not only in Ecuadorian shrooms but also in other magic mushrooms. It’s a robust psychedelic hybrid that can cause euphoria, visual distortion, among different mystical experiences. Also, the outcross strain can help those struggling with PTSD, depression, stress, and anxieties.
Further, it can assist those with obsessive-compulsive disorders, alcoholics, or those who want to stop smoking. The cubensis lovers and specialists claim that the hybrid may help individuals dealing with cluster headaches, cancer, or other psychological distresses.
How to use the Ecuadorian Magic Mushrooms
- Chew And Swallow: Chew them thoroughly, to allow all the juices to come out. More or less 30 minutes to start working, depending on the stomach content. The less you eat before, the better. It is advised to avoid food for a few hours.
- Make A Cup Of Tea: Taking mushrooms in a form of a tea will mild the specific taste. Chop or crush the mushrooms. Place them into the teapot. When the water has boiled, pour it over the mushrooms in the teapot. Let them soak for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain, serve and customize. No sugar!
- Psilocybin Edibles: Incorporating it into food will assist with both the taste and the feeling of restlessness that some users suffer. Avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage, never boil them! Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example, would result in an deficient tripping experience. Instead, try adding them to sauces or toppings after the cooking stage.
- Magic Mushroom Capsules: Capsules offer users the option to start microdosing their magic mushrooms. Experience ultimate clarity without losing an entire day. Using empty capsules, dried mushrooms and a grinder, you can make your very own magic mushroom capsules!
- Lemon Tek: Not only is it quick and easy to take, but users claim the acidic nature of the lemon breaks down the psilocybin, intensifying the subsequent trip. Recommend starting with half the amount of shrooms you would normally. Ground magic mushrooms meet lemon juice in a short glass of your choice. Leave it to sit, add water, and down in one go.
Ecuadorian Magic Mushrooms Side Effect
As a hallucinogenic inducing mushroom, Ecuadorian mushrooms have a fair share of adverse reactions. The magic mushies contain psilocybin, a hallucinogen compound that activates serotonin receptors. Serotonin is an essential brain hormone that deals with perception, cognition, and moods. Therefore, the golden top can cause panic attacks, anxiety, paranoia, and confusion.
Besides, some Ecuadorian shrooms users may experience yawning, unusual body sensations, and dizziness. Nonetheless, the effects vary with consumers depending on tolerance level, mental state, and the immediate surroundings.
Come shop at buy Shrooms Online and select from the highest quality magic mushrooms. We carry a wide range of psilocybin based products such as dried shrooms, shroom chocolate, shroom capsules, shroom gummies, and more! Discover why so many are choosing Psychedelics Online Center as their online mushroom shop in the USA.