Buy African Transkei Mushrooms Online
The African Transkei Cubensis are a highly potent strain of psilocybin mushroom known for producing an extremely prominent body high, and fantastic visuals. The African Transkei Mushrooms originated from South Africa – our first records of them indicate that they were collected in 2002, in Transkei (the Wild Coast region of South Africa.) They were spotted directly growing atop dung under the shade of trees.
Since that time, the strain has been isolated and researched extensively. In appearance, they are known for their small orange/brown/white button caps and twisting gnarled stems. Unlike many psilocybe cubensis strains, the African Transkei have a veil that remains connected to the cap for a very long time, sometimes not even tearing
– meaning its remnants remain on the stem as well as the cap.
The high from the African Transkei is something out of this world. While not regarded as the most spiritually enlightening mushroom, the visuals produced from this strain constitute an absolute firework show: a stunning combination of tracers, lights, and geometric patterns, moving and building on one another in a mesmerizing choreography, it truly has to be experienced to be appreciated. It is one of the most visually evocative highs you are ever likely to experience.
As far as dosage is concerned, as always we recommend you proceed with caution – 1-1.5g should be enough to familiarize yourself with the potency of the strain, give you some of the visuals described above, and help prepare you for a more intense trip. A 3.5-4.5g dosage will almost certainly result in the greatest light show you’re ever going to witness.
Appearance of African Transkei Cubensis
African Transkei Cubensis magic mushrooms are medium sized and have a pretty solid stem that is a little gnarled.
Early stages have bright orange/brown caps that later turn very pale to almost white. Combined with the purplish colour from sporulation, these caps take on a unique white/purple/golden pattern.
The veil stays connected to the cap for a very long time until it tears, leaving remnants on the stem as well as on the cap. Most Transkei Cubensis strains have a veil that tears from the cap and stays on the stem. Mycelium on agar grows very rhizomorphic.
The Effects of African Transkei Mushrooms
If you’re ready for liftoff— Transkei Cubensis mushrooms will rocket your mind and body into the heavens for hours on end.
- Transkei Cubensis is renowned for its open-eyed visuals. Although most magic mushrooms provide this trait, Transkei Cubensis is an extreme example. As the tracers zoom past your eyes and geometric shapes appear, you’ll quickly realize that Transkei Cubensis is not to be underestimated.
- Remember, Transkei Cubensis mushrooms are incredibly potent. Loaded to the brim with psilocybin and psilocin, Transkei Cubensis provides 4-8-hours of visual effects.
- Transkei Cubensis mushrooms are a potent modern strain that produces prominent body sensations and astounding visuals – ballet of tracers, dancing lights, and geometric shapes that increase at higher doses.
- These mushrooms provide a light-twinkling, skin-tingling experience. Whether you’re dancing during the energetic come-up or melting into a fit of the giggles, the journey on these would be mind-boggling.
- It is a sensation-enhancing psilocybin mushrooms are a great choice for smaller doses, first-timers, or casual day tripping.
- Furthermore, Transkei Cubensis is well known to expand the perspective of the mind. From profound connections and increased perceptiveness, Transkei Cubensis is a must-try for anyone who wishes to dive into the unknown.